Eligos is a "Demon of the Mind" summoned from the Necronomicon. It appears in the Books from Beyond episode of Ash vs Evil Dead.
In Other Media Edit
Eligos makes his comic debut in the Army of Darkness: Ash For President One-Shot in a brief one page cameo.
Behind the Scenes Edit
Powers and Abilities Edit
Though a minor demonic entity, it has proven itself to possess powers that causes its victims both physical and mental anguish inducement.
- Mind Manipulation - As stated above, it is a "Demon of the Mind" allowing it to control and manipulate an individual's mental perception, causing various wiles.
- Teleportation - It can teleport in short distances confusing the individuals sight. This was demonstrated when Ash was having difficulty aiming at the demon's head.
- Telekinesis - Capable of controlling objects through the use of its mind. This was portrayed when the demon attacked the book clerk with broken shards of glass shooting towards him.
- Possession - It has displayed the ability to inhabit the body of mortals without being detected. Kelly was a victim of possession when the demon manifested itself in her body. However, the demon can be detected by paying attention to the uncharacteristic behavior of the possessed host.
- The way Eligos is summoned and his powers to enter the minds of people is similar to Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls
- Despite being considered a minor Demon, Eligos easily over-powered Ash and his friends and was able to remain hidden within Kelly for a short while, resulting in the death of Pablo's uncle.